I hear customers ask: “I know I need to get organized, but I don’t know where to start. Where do I start?” If this sounds like you, read on….
What should I organize?
- Start with the messiest or most annoying area first.
- Be quick with your decision.
- Overwhelmed? Can’t figure which one is the worst? Call Sharon.
It is easy to get lost in the process of cleaning up. Remember that it took time to make the mess, it will take time to make it go away. You will have to make many decisions quickly. Once a decision is made, consider the decision a “done deal”. This will help you keep moving forward.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- What is the purpose of the space?
- What in the space is working for the purpose?
- What in the space is working against the purpose?
- Confused? Overwhelmed? Call Sharon
It is quite common for a space to have multiple purposes. For instance, if you only have one bedroom, it may be necessary to make it both a bedroom and an office. But doing so can be tricky. If done haphazardly, the result could be a bigger mess. There are many details to think about. An organizer can help you look at the space correctly. Sharon’s expertise will give you an edge on creating zones that are both efficient and pleasing.